Friday, September 14, 2012

Austinsons 9-14-12

Branch - We had the 4-H banquet last night, and we all received our awards and certificates of participation.  I'm studying Morse Code for the fun of it.  My foot (stitches) is healing nicely, and Mo'M will pull out the stitches on Monday.  My first soccer practice was yesterday, but I missed it because of the 4-H banquet.

Journey - I finished one of my Spanish Bible workbooks.  I'm working on perimeter and area in math.  I haven't done First Form Latin this week, but I did Henle.  I need to catch up on my Greek.  Mommy, Abigail, Ms. Ronda, and I are starting a girls' only club during our Seekers lunch break.  We'll be working on girl badges in the Keepers book, reading through Verses of Virtue, Raising Maidens of Virtue, and other books before we get our assignments for the upcoming week. We have a special bag that holds our books, our special snacks, and a candle/pretty things that we'll use while we eat lunch and study together.

Mo'M - Busy week (surprise!!).  We're trying to stay as steady as possible in all the craziness of our lives.  ChubChub is still trying to read in English.  AAAAAHHH!  He'll get it someday.  The weather is cooler, which is nice.  Paul says we'll start working on winter gardens soon.  I'm feeling mighty lazy these days, and a pretty afternoon throws me off.  Do I hear a swing calling my name?  "Come outside and sit, Mo'M.  Schoolwork?  What's that?  Housework?  Don'teventhinkaboutit."  Rascally weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment